Scrambled Eggs Pte Ltd its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, the "Company," "we," "our" or "us") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you;
- Visit, access or use our websites or online applications that run on smart phones, tablets and other devices which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our websites ("apps");
- Communicate with us electronically and through other means;
- View or click on our ads or other online content; and
- Interact with us through social media websites and other websites and apps.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Information we collect
Depending on which of our services you use and how you interact with our websites and apps, we collect different kinds of information from or about you, including the below information.
Contact information that allows us to communicate with you. We obtain this information when you order or register for our products or services or our apps. This may include information such as your name, telephone number, e-mail address and other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline.
Payment information related to your financial relationship with us, such as the services and products we provide to you, your payment information, such as credit and debit card information (we do not store credit and debit card information on our system) and your payment history.
Profile information that you may give us such as your date of birth, gender, general location.
Product/Service usage information related to the products and services we provide to you, including:
- Information about your redemption of our offers; and
- How you use your devices to access our websites and apps, including the screens you visit and searches you make.
Third party partner information related to how you use our third party partners, such as your reviews of our merchant partners, who you bookmark or where you visit.
Your communications with us by social media, e-mail, electronic messages and other electronic and non-electronic communications.
Your Networks and Connections made available to us, depending on the permissions you have granted, from your mobile and desktop devices.
Device and Settings Information from or about the computers, phones or other devices where you install or access our products or services, depending on the permissions you have granted us. We may collect your device attributes such as:
- The make and model (mobile phones only);
- The operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, and device identifiers;
- Device locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth or WiFi signals; and
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information that you provide to us or that we collect about you to:
- Present our websites, apps and their contents to you, so we ensure relevancy and measure the effectiveness of its reach and provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Provide, improve and develop our products and services to help you get the most value out of the products you purchase, including maximizing the savings you achieve from using the products.
- Communicate with you about our products and services and respond to you when you contact us.
- Promote security by using the information collected to verify accounts and activity to promote security on our websites and apps.
- Help deliver a better and more personalized experience on our website and app by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns in order to better manage the demands on our network infrastructure.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our websites and apps according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use our websites and apps.
How we collect the information
You provide information to us when you:
- Fill-in forms on our websites and apps, including forms to register to use our websites or apps, make purchases, request further services or post material on our websites.
- Correspond with us (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Respond to surveys we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Perform search queries on our websites or apps.
We may automatically collect information through automatic data collection and tracking technologies when you use our products or services, or interact with our websites or apps, or certain of our partners' websites or apps.
Third-party information collection
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How we share the information we collect
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our affiliated merchant partners for purposes of securing a booking or confirming a store visit.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our websites or apps users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and Rules and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
138 Cecil Street
#18-00 Cecil Court